Black Satin Lilah Steel Boned Cincher Corset
by: Kinnaird Ireland
This corset has been lovingly crated by Kinnaird Ireland using custom made duchess satin cloth, which has then been triple bonded to a high thread count 100% cotton twill.Triple bonding increases the strength of the corset, while making sure that the cotton close to the skin is as soft as possible.
At the front of the corset there are 4 antique style brass buttons which serve to open the front panel. Beaneath the front panel is a steel busk front closure. The contrast binding detail gives this corset that eye catching finish.
A qualified corsetiere has used these beautiful materials and high density steel parts to craft a corset using Kinnaird's tried and tested pattern shapes. Put all of this together and you have a corset which gives the wearer an hour glass figure while being lighter, more comfortable and much stronger.
This corset has the following features:
- 14 Steel bones (10 Spiral steel bones & 4 flat steel bones)
- Length at front: 13 Inch
- Length at sides: 9 Inch
- Length at back: 12 Inch
- Visible 12" steel busk (front closure)
- Modesty panel: 6 Inch wide
- Lace up back
- Six suspender loops (suspenders sold separately)
- Custom made luxury duchess satin cloth
- Lined with fine count 100% cotton twill
- Triple bonded cloth for comfort & strength
- The pronounced front lilah shape holds the stomach in better & the shallow sides fit around the rib cage better