Black Duchess Satin Under Bust Corset
by: Kinnaird Ireland
This corset has been lovingly crafted by Kinnaird Ireland using custom made duchess satin cloth, which has then been triple bonded to a high thread count 100% cotton twill.Triple bonding increases the strength of the corset, while making sure that the cotton close to the skin is as soft as possible.
The plain black makes this corset highly versatile, great as outerwear and underwear. A true essential.
A qualified corsetiere has used these beautiful materials and high density steel parts to craft a corset using Kinnaird's tried and tested pattern shapes. Put all of this together and you have a corset which gives the wearer an hourglass figure while being lighter, more comfortable, and much stronger.
This corset has the following features:
- 14 Steel bones (10 Spiral steel bones & 4 flat steel bones)
- Length at front: 13 Inch
- Length at sides: 9 Inch
- Length at back: 12 Inch
- Visible 12" steel busk (front closure)
- Modesty panel: 6 Inch wide
- Lace up back
- Six suspender loops (suspenders sold separately)
- Custom made luxury duchess satin cloth
- Lined with fine count 100% cotton twill
- Triple bonded cloth for comfort & strength
- Dita shape helps cover bulges in the hip area
- The pronounced front lilah shape holds the stomach in better & the shallow sides fit around the rib cage better
- Designed & crafted by Kinnaird Ireland
Corsets should be ordered 4-5 inches (6-7 inches for waist training/tight lacing corsets) below your natural waist measurement, depending on the desired effect. If you are tiny, then your waist will not compress as easily, nor as far, as a person who is larger.
Example - 4 inch below waist size :
A person whose natural waist size is 28 inches could order a corset of size 24 inches, and could wear the garment semi closed at the back giving a 2 inch reduction, or fully closed giving a 4 inch reduction. All corsets should be comfortable to wear.
How Take A Waist Measurement
Take your measurements in inches, measure around the narrowest part of your waist.
Keep the tape snug, but don't pull tight.
Always measure 2-3 times for accuracy.